- Each player will be awarded 30 points for in-person attendance.
- All Presentations must be completed by (enter deadline).
- Any virtual attendance (live or via recording) will be eligible for only 50% of full attendance points i.e. 15 points?
No Virtual attendance. Rescheduling of presentation allowed for a valid reason.
- Presentation topics are chosen by YOU Education Committee during the first two weeks of the league.
- Presentation Judges will be selected by the YOU Core committee during the first two weeks of the league.
- There will be at least 2 or 3judges for the presentation.
- All presentation slides must follow the YOU presentation template
- There will be no games on the day of Presentations.
- Each team will get 12 or 15 minutes to conduct their presentation.
- Team Awards: 1st team – 500 points, 2nd team – 300 points, 3rd team – 100 points
1st team – 300 points, 2nd team – 200 points, 3rd team – 100 points
1st team – 300 points, 2nd team – 100 points, 3rd team – 50 points
- Team presenting below 8 minutes will be penalized 10 points for every 5 seconds from their total attendance points?
Team presentations with durations below 8 minutes will be penalized 10 points per minute. (7:59 = 10 point subtraction, 6:59 = 20 point subtraction, etc.)
- Team presenting above 12 minutes will be penalized 10 points for every 5 seconds from their total attendance points?
Team presentations with durations above 12 minutes will be penalized 10 points per minute. (12:01 = 10 point subtraction, 13:01 = 20 point subtraction, etc.)
- A drawing will decide the sequence of presentations for each sports league two weeks before the day of presentations
- YOU Sports Committee will provide Presentation Evaluation Forms to each captain by the 3rdweek of the league.
- Core committee will review YOU Presentation evaluation sheet by 1stweek of each league
- Videos are not allowed during the presentation.
- Individual and group presentation will be judged by below criteria:
- Presentation Content
- Visual Presentation (PowerPoint, Prezi, etc.)
- Demonstrative Presentation (skit, poem, nasheed, etc.)
- If presenter read through notes using phone or note more than 30% presentation times, they will lose 5/10 points from their attendance points.
Reading from notes shows lack of preparation and will greatly affect the individuals’ presentation score. 5-10 points may be deducted if a presenter relies heavily on their notes.
Penalize the presentation, not the attendance points
- Cellphones are not allowed during the presentation unless they are part of a skit.