- Each player is required to attend League Jeopardy Event and will be awarded 30 points for attendance.
- Refer to league schedule for the Jeopardy Event date, and it must be held before the play-offs.
- No Virtual attendance allowed in Jeopardy.
- No access to materials during the game. Disqualification if there is an appearance of access at the discretion of the event coordinator.
- No use of a phone, or any electronic device.
- All players are required to rotate the person providing the answer.
- In case of no buzzer, drawing decides the order.
- After the coordinator reads the question, a team is provided ten (10) seconds to answer the question.
- There will be some answer responses where the decision will be left to the discretion of the event coordinator.
- Team Awards:
- Individual League Winners:
- 1st Place = 300 points
2nd Place = 200 points
- 3rd Place = 100 points
- In case of multiple league competition:
Grand Winner = 200 bonus points!
- Jeopardy questions and answers must be completed and posted on the website six (6) weeks before jeopardy event.
- Jeopardy event questions must be completed and reviewed by YOU Education Committee one (1) week prior to the actual event day.